At Sunflowers our aim is to equip children with the necessary skills to become motivated, resilient and independent learners. We see self- esteem as the key to achievement.
We Aim to:
- Provide a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibly for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible for all children in the community.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our series to ensure that Sunflowers continues to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
Sunflowers is Committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping then informed of our policies and procedures. Including opening times, fees and charges, and programmes of activities.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, along with any difficulties that may arise.
Sunflowers is committed to providing:
- Care and activities that meet the needs and safety of children first
- A programme of activities that is interesting. Educational, stimulating and fun.
- Activities that promote each child’s social. Physical, moral and intellectual development.
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
- A staff team that is experienced, well trained and properly supported.
- Services that meet the conditions of the Children’s Act and all other relevant childcare legislation, where ever they apply.
- An environment where no child is bullied or suffers discrimination in any form